Justice League Unlimited Fan Forum
Welcome to our Justice League Fan Forum!

Here's a place for you to discuss about our favorite show's characters, episodes, and just have fun! You can even collect fanworks such as fanart, fanfiction, and many more!

You are not logged in. Please login to enjoy our forum and its special features, or register if you don't have an account yet.

Thank you for visiting! Smile

Red Arrow costume idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Arrow costume idea

Post by zee arrow on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:25 am

Red Arrow's costume in young justice league he has a red collared shirt that goes down into a v then turns black anyone have any ideas where i could get a shirt like this or how i would make one? Any help would be appreciated.

zee arrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Arrow costume idea

Post by NightlyArcher on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm currently working on a YJ Red Arrow costume myself. For the shirt, I took a black tank top that I had and I took a red turtleneck(which I found for $1 at Wal-Mart), and I cut them so that I had a diamond shape and collar for the red shirt, and that same shape was also cut out of the black tank top so that they fit together. I then took some black thread and sewed them. From the black fabric I had cut out of the tank top, I cut out a long thin strand to put down the front, like he has on the show. I'm not sure if this is the most accurate material-wise but it's fairly cost-efficient and it doesn't take too long to do.

Another suggestion would be to get a black body suit and cut the sleeves off, then put some red fabric on that. Hope this helps some!(even though its been a year and three months since you posted that...)

NightlyArcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top