Justice League Unlimited Fan Forum
Welcome to our Justice League Fan Forum!

Here's a place for you to discuss about our favorite show's characters, episodes, and just have fun! You can even collect fanworks such as fanart, fanfiction, and many more!

You are not logged in. Please login to enjoy our forum and its special features, or register if you don't have an account yet.

Thank you for visiting! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Justice League Fan Forum!

Here's a place for you to discuss about our favorite show's characters, episodes, and just have fun! You can even collect fanworks such as fanart, fanfiction, and many more!

You are not logged in. Please login to enjoy our forum and its special features, or register if you don't have an account yet.

Thank you for visiting! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello All Lordfrieza here

Go down

Hello All Lordfrieza here Empty Hello All Lordfrieza here

Post by Lordfrieza Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Hi Everybody,
I'm Lordfrieza. It's the handle I use onFanfiction.net, batmanwonderwoman . com/ forum . I'm a college student, majoring in English and Art. Currently writing a novel that I plan to have finished by the end of the year. (hoping that it will be a best seller or at least make it to the book stores.) I love DC comics, the Justice League/Unlimited animated series. Also love MArvel comics and the original 1990 Xmen animated series. I'm a bit of a geek, but a pretty nice guy. Glad to meet all of you.

Lordfrieza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum